The Business Loan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commercial Financing of an e-company

5 posters

Go down

Commercial Financing of an e-company Empty Commercial Financing of an e-company

Post  greekdan Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm

I have an established internet-based company. What would I have to provide to acquire working capital?

greekdan

Back to top Go down

Commercial Financing of an e-company Empty Re: Commercial Financing of an e-company

Post  MorganNick Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Venture capital is a very bright option for new companies with limited operating history that are too small to raise capital in the public markets and have not reached the point where they are able to secure a bank loan or complete debt offering. In exchange of investment in smaller companies,venture capitalists usually gets significant control over company decisions,in addition to a significant portion of the company's ownership.

China Buying

MorganNick

Back to top Go down

Commercial Financing of an e-company Empty Re: Commercial Financing of an e-company

Post  financialculture Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:52 am

MorganNick wrote:Venture capital is a very bright option for new companies with limited operating history that are too small to raise capital in the public markets and have not reached the point where they are able to secure a bank loan or complete debt offering. In exchange of investment in smaller companies,venture capitalists usually gets significant control over company decisions,in addition to a significant portion of the company's ownership.

Thanks for the help i do have this question in mind as my agents ask me that type of problem thanks for the help.

Personal Financial Planning | Personal Loans for Debt Consolidation

financialculture

http://www.financialculture.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miketyson Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 am

The information is great about Finance. Thanks for sharing. I was finding about it, and got some information from you. Thanks.

Miketyson

Back to top Go down

Commercial Financing of an e-company Empty Commercial Loan

Post  Miller123 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Commercial loans are loans provided to various business entities by creditors for performance of business operations and professional duties. Lines of credit, term loans, Small Business Administration loans, and industry-specific loan products are common examples of commercial loan products.
Commercial loans are similar to personal loans in the sense that they can be either secured (often to business property or assets) or unsecured. Unlike personal or consumer loans, commercial loans, also called industrial loans, are provided for business or industrial purposes and professional use.
Smile

Miller123

http://mortgageloanbrokers.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  MelanieUp Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 am

You can always get a working capital loan. What are you looking to do with extra finance, do you need it to grow your business?

Capiota | UnitedKapital

MelanieUp

https://www.capiota.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down